All reviews the pearl dancing rabbit the room was nice moon hotel silverstar play casino concert shuttle
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

1st visit to Pearl River Resort. Spent Saturday at Geyers Falls water park. Small but fun. Picked up a package deal from the resort that included a room, park tickets and lunch in the park. Reasonable price. Stayed at Silver Strike. Not impressed. Room appeared to be clean but carpet was wet from a clogged air conditioner drain and the shower temp indicator was installed backwards. After a cold shower and a call to the desk, maintenance showed up and took a look at our concerns. The TV did not work but found it unplugged. Staff was generally not very helpful. Will not stay here again. IF we go back we will stay at the Golden Moon. Casinos were standard, not crowded. Dinner at Bistro 24 was good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This was my husband and I first time visiting this place and we did enjoy it! The food was great the games was awesome my husband played the tables he hit a few times too. We will be back but to one of the other resorts.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Two nights in a row we ordered food went back to the hotel room and did not have everything we ordered or utensils to eat with. How can one serve food and not provide one with tools to eat with and have the nerves to ask if you want to leave a tip when charging the food. They play around laughing and joking with each other when ordering is why they screw up the food order. So if you eat there to keep from being frustrated and have to throw cold away check your order.

Room Tip: Poor cellular service in certain locations
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harris1812
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I have never been so offended in my life! I was so excited to spend the last weekend i will have off work until August with my fiancé we were planning on having a great time together before our wedding in less than a month but due to the attitudes of the employees at the golden whatever resort that was very far from the case! I am a very small petite WOMAN I am 28 years old but I look 16-18 I can not help it. When walking into the casino right after putting our belongings in our room a female employee stopped me and asked me for my id which is fine i get carded ALOT but at other casinos i have been to they have given me a bracelet that way the employees can look and see i am 21 or older without me having to get my id out over and over I asked this female emloyee if they did that she looked me dead in my face and said what the eff you think this is this aint the club we don't do that here so don't even ask i am telling u right now not to ask so don't take your little a around the corner and ask anyone else do you understand i said excuse me i was just asking a question bc i am not from here and where i am from they do give bracelets i kept my calm even after being spoken to like an abused child she said hun get used to being carded thats your life you don't look 21 which we card anyone that doesn't look 21 years old and the fact that you look like a child ya bam sure don't look 30 u are gonna get carded alot here like i said this aint the club we don't do that here i could feel my face getting redder and redder but not once did i get hateful or defend myself i looked at my fiance and said lets go before i lose my cool i didn't drive 5 hours for this s. And if u are reading this i just want you to know that if i hadn't have been with the people i was with I would have snatched you up. Don't judge people u don't know don't get rude with people u don't know and don't break people down like you did for no reason at all i have been doing mma my whole life i could have wiped this floor clean with your face and i hope the next person u come at the way you did me does exactly that. There are cameras they can see that i was happy and smiling when speaking to u and that u are in the wrong. If u don't like your job get a new one I did not make u work here. But you are not the only person that offended me another female employee a cocktail waitress walked by me and i said excuse me mam she turned around and looked at me and i said can i get a drink please she rolled her eyes at me and went to the people beside me i thought well maybe she had a order she was giving them nope she was taking there order at this point i was so upset i went to my room and went to bed i was only in the casino 2 hours after driving five hours and hated every second of it. The rooms are clean and nice had a good view the casino is clean and the lady at the front desk was super nice other that i have nothing good to say. I will never ever be back here for any reason.

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank Chasity S
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I read so many bad reviews of this resort, I was almost nervous about going. My husband and I had a wonderful time, the people we talked to were extremely friendly and helpful, the buffet was excellent, our room was beautiful and if we had quit while we were ahead, gambling was also good. It is 5 1/2 hours from our home and before we got there, we figured we would never go back, but because of the great experience, going back is a definite YES. I think the ONLY complaint I would have was that the bathrooms in the casino were quite messy. They could have done a better job there. And I do not like smoke and was sure I would spend most of my time in my room because of it, BUT, the smoke did not bother me at all. I am sure if we had been there on a weekend, it might have, but we were there Monday and Tuesday and we had no complaints whatsoever. We also liked the shuttle service going from one casino to another. We never had to wait for service and used the shuttle several times. We stayed at Golden Moon and had no problems whatsoever.
Give it a try. We certainly will again!

Room Tip: When you get your room number, ask the front desk the best way to get to your room; otherwise, you could walk forever.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
PearlRiverResort, Guest Services Representative at Pearl River Resort Choctaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear about your stay with us. We value and appreciate your feedback. It is because of wonderful guests like you that we are made aware of issues and are continuously able to improve. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review with us. We look forward to your next visit!