“Turkey Burger - Yay!”
Review of TK Burger

TK Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 3 March 2017

We have been frequenting this casual Burger joint for quite a few years now. Personally, I only order the extraordinarily amazing Turkey Burger. That's me. On a rare occasion, I will add cheese. We always order it to go. Upon waiting on our order, we buy two beers. I prefer the Newcastle Brown Ale. I use to order a Primo; no longer offered. Sigh. My boyfriend goes old school, Pabst. Accompanying fries are fun at times, yet, a tiny bit too salty. Onion rings, um no. I'm selective. It's very beachy casual. Fun! I would definitely suggest this place. Not to hesitate. And, the young girls who wait on one are always quite personable!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We bought lunch for the crew today as we enjoyed the HB Airshow. I have been there before but it had been a while. Good news TK Burger continues to deliver quality burgers and fries. The team at TK Burger is always friendly and treats you like gold. Thanks TK!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Really like the burgers, like an old Mom and Pop restaurant. Always friendly people working there. Really fresh food, you can smell the burgers from miles. Nice place to sit and check out the waves.

1  Thank jeffcS4865GB
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Burgers, fries, steak sandwich and drinks for a family of four under $40 right across the beach is awful tough to find and it was good too!!

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great burger, fries and vibe :) until yesterday, I usually see a line out the door and just keep on walking, but yesterday, we happened to be right by it in late Afternoon with zero line and I went for it. Glad I did! They have an ATM right strategically right by the "cash only" sign, fee is only $1.50. Got everything on it and it was delicious, in a "crabby-patty" way! Good size burger, fresh meat, charbroiled and juicy:) fries were good and come with seasoned salt. Menu is super & simple, "beach-baked brain friendly".