“Great old fashioned burgers.”
Review of TK Burger

TK Burger
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 March 2017

An oldfashioned burger you won't find many places. Great fries, also. And low priced. Popular with locals.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing, very characteristic "surfs style"! The guys are kind and polite, the hamburgers are great, very well cooked and with a unique taste! The fries are ones of the best ever eat so far!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

We have been frequenting this casual Burger joint for quite a few years now. Personally, I only order the extraordinarily amazing Turkey Burger. That's me. On a rare occasion, I will add cheese. We always order it to go. Upon waiting on our order, we buy two beers. I prefer the Newcastle Brown Ale. I use to order a Primo; no longer offered. Sigh. My boyfriend goes old school, Pabst. Accompanying fries are fun at times, yet, a tiny bit too salty. Onion rings, um no. I'm selective. It's very beachy casual. Fun! I would definitely suggest this place. Not to hesitate. And, the young girls who wait on one are always quite personable!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We bought lunch for the crew today as we enjoyed the HB Airshow. I have been there before but it had been a while. Good news TK Burger continues to deliver quality burgers and fries. The team at TK Burger is always friendly and treats you like gold. Thanks TK!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Really like the burgers, like an old Mom and Pop restaurant. Always friendly people working there. Really fresh food, you can smell the burgers from miles. Nice place to sit and check out the waves.

1  Thank jeffcS4865GB