“Amazing burger”
Review of Grinderz

Grinderz
Ranked #337 of 613 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a burger experience, then you have to go to Grinderz in Huntington Beach, CA. I tried their Bird's Nest Burger and was in heaven. Bring your appetite for this burger. It's got the following items on the burger: 2 large parties fused together with pepper jack cheese, thousand island dressing, grilled onions, tomato, lettuce, French fries, jalapeño, a fried egg in an onion ring, all surrounded by a tasty soft bun. The flavors were perfect together. It's got a little kick but makes it that much more delicious. Hands down, the best burger I've ever had.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

I was at Costco getting gas before an appointment in the area and decided to search for a quick bite. This place popped up and it sounded like they might serve salads. I was disappointed to learn they only had burgers and fries. I ended up ordering a chicken sandwich and I will admit it was the best chicken sandwich I've ever had. I would go back for sure! The girl working there was fabulous, and had a great personality. Great place, nothing fancy but good food.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Saw a person, not a customer, walk in, fill their personal cup with soda then leave. A man wearing filthy clothes, looking homeless, came out of the bathroom and walked in to the kitchen. Thankfully he didn't cook my food! This place is not for me! No bargain either!

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Newest edition to the "German Old Town village" Take the family for a visit to old town and stop by for a burger and fries. lot's of choices. Forget MC D. Free parking. recommended MeuterMedia

Reviewed 17 August 2015

I had a double cheeseburger with fries and they fixed up a BLT for my wife even though it wasn't on the menu. The burger was terrific, rivaling those from In-N-Out (except it was $5.75 instead of around $3.50). Our server Andrea, was friendly and courteous, but did try to suggest extras like avocado, etc. The burger came with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle; what more could you want? When my wife mentioned that her BLT seemed a bit light on the bacon, Andrea immediately brought out several more pieces of bacon; great service! The fries were also excellent. Grinderz is one of those places where you place your order and then they bring it to your table. We ate in the shade, out in the patio. It's a small place with only a few tables inside and several more outside. Grinderz is in the Old World Village along Center Drive, just off the 405 freeway in Huntington Beach. It's not upscale dining by any means, but they do provide an excellent lunch in a neighborhood café setting.