“Sorry to see it go down”
Review of J Mendoza Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
J Mendoza Bakery
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Initially, I had only good things to say regarding J. Mendoza Bakery. The fact that the bakery did peruvian pastries added to my excitement. I tried them about a year ago, and our overall impression was above average. With this in mind I thought it was only fair to include this bakery in Trip Advisor, for I truly respect and believe the consumers deserve the best of the best.
Three days ago I purchased from the bakery, the things I purchased were the items I had bought before, when they tasted really good.
I thought that the baker's attention to detail and quality was never going to waver off. I was sadly mistaken. This last purchase it was the exact opposite in taste and quality.
I do not understand why some food operations disregard quality, specially when at one time they seemed to have it. Not anymore. J. Mendoza Bakery is now defunct, or better still, obsolete. I have absolutely zero respect for bad food, whatever that food is, or whoever sells it.
I do not think I need to get into the details, for when a place is good most of what they sell is good, and this is no longer the case. I do apologize for making Trip Advisor list this bakery at my suggestion. I will not compromise when it comes to great food, and this place is no longer relevant. 2 Stars.