Strawberry Creek Inn
Palm Canyon Resort & Spa(Palm Springs)
US$96
US$75
US$110
US$100
V Palm Springs(Palm Springs)
US$187
Desert Lodge(Palm Springs)
US$67
US$58
US$68
  • Pool
Caliente Tropics Resort(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$103
Musicland Hotel(Palm Springs)
US$82
US$74
Hotel California(Palm Springs)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$60
Motel 6
  • Pool
All reviewsthe main houseb bstrawberry creekbed and breakfastget awaybaked french toasthen houseupstairs roombreakfast was amazingsmall roomfollowing morningin townvery nice place to staygourmet breakfastqueen bedmain roomshower stall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 November 2011

We found this little get-away online. We booked The Evergreen Room on a Sunday through a Wednesday. Lovely stay, very quiet, hosts great, breakfasts delicious! Ate ate recommended restaurants, Creekside Inn, Cafe Aroma and Gastrognome....all very good! We will definitely come back here!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spooker
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We planned a San Diego weekend with no particular place to stay. My husband found Strawberry Creek B&B on line. With no reservations, we stopped in to see if there was a room available. We were shown two available rooms and selected the Summer room. The room was comfortable and clean. The common area had numerous comfortable sitting areas with room to play board games, read or just relax. The breakfast was amazing! Our hosts were great and accommodating. Looking forward to another stay at Strawberry Creek Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The hosts were very friendly and attentive. We felt very welcome and enjoyed the easy, homelike atmosphere -- coffee/tea anytime, appetizers and sweets each evening, a nice library and living room area, hammocks outside for relaxing. Nice grounds and pathway down to Strawberry Creek. The breakfasts were FANTASTIC -- a gourmet feast, beautifully presented with ample portions. We loved it !

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Strawberry creek inn was the perfect getaway we needed. So relaxing and had a great time feeding the chickens as well :) Great location close to everything and if you like hiking there's plenty of hiking trails. oh yes and can't forget the delicious cookies and breakfast we had!

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank Ochousewife1
Reviewed 13 January 2011

I was planning to stay in their cottage and surprise my wife for her birthday. I emailed them directly with some questions, then a week later after not hearing back from them, called them to reserve the cottage as time was ticking away. I spoke with their reservations line and they were unable to answer some specific questions. I did not make the reservations as I wanted to know the answers to my questions first. The lady on the phone told me since she didn't know she would provide the inn keepers with the questions and have them get back to me.....absolutely nothing. No call, no email. These guys obviously don't understand that communicating with future customers can bring in more clientele. Obviously, I did not stay here...and never will.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank bmurf6873
Marc K, Group General Manager at Strawberry Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2017

Please note that as of mid December 2016, the inn is under new ownership and management.

We deeply apologize for experiences with the prior ownership and management.