“Best Live Entertainment Lounge”

Vicky's of Santa Fe
Reserve with OpenTable
Vicky's of Santa Fe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Indian Wells
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 111 & Club Drive
Description: Where to go and who to know in Indian Wells. Vicky's of Santa Fe is one of the desert's favorite dining and live entertainment destinations. Known for its exceptional food, generous portions, friendly service, and high-energy live music. Serving a delectable menu of American Cuisine that includes Prime steaks, fresh seafood, rack of lamb, veal and pork chops, rotisserie chicken, and nightly creative specials such as the chef 's signature Macadamia Crusted Chilean Sea Bass with a Thai coconut sauce. We'll welcome you with warm hospitality and delight you with our extraordinary selection of California wines. Reservations accepted in the main dining rooms only. An inviting bar & music lounge round out your dining experience. Local and nationally known musicians performing every night. It's a place whether you come for dinner, the bar or the lounge you are guaranteed a good time.
Reviewed 14 May 2017

This is the place to take your friends for live entertainment and dancing. The music is classic American standards and jazz so the patrons are mostly 50+ yrs old. The lounge area is the best informal lounge in the desert. The waitresses are attentive but there is no pressure to keep ordering. They have great happy hour prices and an extensive food menu. The food is just ok but the happy hour prices rock.

Cover charges only on special occasions. Valet parking is optional.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We have friends in La Quinta who introduced us to Vicky's. Loved the ambiance, music, service and the 'bites'. The happy hour drinks were well priced, and appetizers were good sized portions , fresh and tasty. The music was very upbeat and dancing was spontaneous. Our server gently reminded us of the end of happy hour, should we wish to order another round!!! Why not?
We have been back, and will keep on coming .

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We had a few days spent at the Hyatt Indian Wells (pretty great on it's own merit) and were in search of a dinner spot. Neither of us wanted to drive, so we popped up the Yelp and found good reviews at Vicky's. I liked the menu so we gave it a shot.
We were sat immediately by a very friendly hostess. Our waitress came over fairly quickly and got our drink order and filled it. Great iced tea.
I had the BLT wedge salad (hold the bacon). I probably wouldn't order it again as the tomatoes were extravagant, but not very ripe. The blue cheese had a bit of a tang to it instead of a creamier, chunkier vibe that I like. My compadre ordered the pear salad and it looked to be outstanding. The portion size was huge. I was envious.
I ordered a chicken pot pie for dinner and was blown away by how great it was. I can easily declare it was the best chicken pot pie I have ever eaten in my life. The crust was as good as it gets. The chicken inside was super high quality and very tasty.
I loved our waitress. She put up with my stupid jokes and took great care of us. I loved it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Fun place mostly for older couples, friends and singles in the Palm Springs scene. Friendly vibe, good music, good bar, good service.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Great music, good food and great service! We will return next year. We stayed and danced for two different sets. The appetizers were great.