US$171
US$75
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,593 results
All reviewsfree parkingfree breakfastbagelscomfortable bedthe shuttle driverfront desk staffother hotelsan overnight staynice roomone night stayconvenient locationan early flightlos angelescar rentalcentury blvdshort stayscott
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was surprised by the condition of the hotel overall. As I exited the elevator on the third floor the first thing I saw was plastic sheeting. I was also upset that there wasn't any restaurant in the hotel or near by. I walked in the late evening and it was a bit scary for a single female.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nancyhN5340TE
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Everything from booking to the free shuttle was outstanding. The room was very clean and quiet. The staff was attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Nice enough hotel, but nothing that stands out as a particularly appealing customer draw except proximity to LAX and rental car return sites. Airport noise was not a problem. The one drawback I saw was there is a $15 per night charge for your car. This is in addition to the room rate, even if purchasing the room with points.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

We stayed here as it was close to LAX and we had a flight early the next morning and the price. We chose here sue to the free shuttle, breakfast and free wifi. Our pick up was timely after we rand got a free shuttle, check in easy. Not may restaurants close by. Our room was roomy and the bathroom ok. Didn't have time for the free breakfast we the shuttle back to LAX runs on a schedule and the first one misses breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This was an overnight stay for traveling to the Midwest at 5AM. I was extremely ill impressed with this Wingate hotel. The staff at reception was pleasant, but did other issues in between, not very profesional. The place as a whole is very run down, no upkeep at all. I was put on the 3rd floor and when I got to my room the AC was set at 80 cool. The room was hot the AC noisy - luckily had earplugs from my previous flight. The TV did not respond due to dead batteries in remote. I checked out 5 hours later would not recommend this property.

Room Tip: rooms hot ask for a normal AC
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business