“Great Doughnuts ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Some of the best doughnuts I've had. They were large, moist, and not overly sweet! Doughnuts they way they should be done! Heat them just slightly and they are just to my taste!

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

I had heard great reviews by friends and family who had visited Randy's doughnuts. So I had my favourite pick ready before I had even landed in LA and as soon as we arrived we drove by and I my mouth was watering thinking about "Long John with cream" so we arrived went through drive through and with a big smile on my face I asked for 10 Long Johns with cream. You can imagine the look on my face with Disappointment when she told me they were all sold out!!! I had a long john instead it was everything yummy just without the cream. This would have been 5stars for me, I will be back again to order the one that got away from me.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Good donuts, but my only complaint is that
they don't have enough just plain donuts.
And no chocolate filled plain donuts.
I don't particularly care for all the gooey
sweet stuff they put on the donuts.
But that's just my opinion.

1  Thank 296Robert
Reviewed 26 June 2016

I was walking around near my hotel and saw the giant donut sign with a queue of people waiting. I ended up buying three donuts (for under $5) and they were all excellent. They also sell coffee and other drinks.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

People stand in line from early morning to late evening for donuts here. I do not get it. Nothing special. I guess it is the only place nearby to get donuts and coffee

Been to Randy's Donuts? Share your experiences!