“PF Chang does not disappoint”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #19 of 698 Restaurants in Irvine
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We stopped here for a quick early dinner before our flight. We ordered the chicken lettuce wraps (a favorite), the steamed shrimp dumpling appetizer, and a cup of wonton soup. Everything was fantastic. I especially liked the wonton soup. It had tasty broth and was loaded with extras.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Located in the Spectrum, across from the Edwards movie theater, with shops all around.
Got a buy one get one free entree from Facebook, I had salmon with bok choy, another person had beef and broccoli, all was good.
With the coupon you "had" to order off the full size menu, "not" off the lunch menu, even though the coupon did not state that.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Just had dinner here with my wife. The Oolong Chilean Seabass was awesome along with the lettuce chicken wraps. Happy hour margaritas are spectacular.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Average in everything, but service, was bad, not really bad, but just bad, the table is small, they stuff it with these marketing printed material to the best of my memory. The waitress expected us to fin a place for OUR dishes, waiting for us to clear the table, the orange Juice I ordered was dripping on the table. The food tasted so American Chinese and was OK. I think this place has some identity crisis. The location in the Spectrum is prime location, real fun to be there, the setting is good, Large parties can easily be accommodated. Will seriously consider retrain staff.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Food was decent of good. Burnt lettus chicken wraps.... had to get my own water after waiting 15 minutes.... twice!
Asked 2 times for boxes to go, on the 3rd pass the alternate waiter remembered that he forgot.

Not the experience I wasn't to have for dinner. The P.F. Chang's in a Newport Beach was better all around.