“Great lunch spot!”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #65 of 715 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Luna Grill is a Mediterranean restaurant known for its all-fresh, high-quality, made-to-order menu. We are REAL certified by the US Healthful Food Council and are committed to providing wholesome meals with all natural proteins, locally harvested produce, and non-GMO ingredients.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Met friends for lunch. Walk up service, food comes to your table. Modern, young atmosphere. Great food. I had the Spinach pie with a side of hummus and pita bread. I took home chicken kabobs for family later.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Food was not hot but over cooked. Unfortunate for an occasion with my family. Gives me real pause on returning.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Seems we are always off to a movie and decisions on what to see and where to eat are often last minute. We have our usual suspects, Luna Grill being one. We can head off to theaters in 3 different areas of Irvine and a Luna Grill will be there. Pretty much order a slight variation of their kabob every time. Last night it was chicken, with rice, a salad, and pita bread. This is an extremely satisfying plate for us, things we enjoy served in a delicious way. Pricing is fair, service is good, friendly and comes with a short wait, all those little things that add up to feeling good as you walk out and go on your way to the the next destination. We have eaten here many times, at various locations or stores as they call them, with a consistent quality in each. A small beer and wine selection is available too. Believe me when I say that we will return to a location again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Luna Grill was a pleasant find. I met a friend who had told me about their kabobs and salads so tried the flat chicken kabob. Delicious and more than I could eat - I have enough for another meal. No lines if you get there just before 12 noon for lunch.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is a great little casual Mediterranean restaurant. the Cornish Game Hen is especially tasty! But every dish I've had has been delicious....and loved the shaded patio seating in warm weather!!