Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$97
BestWestern.comUS$97
Lol.travelUS$110
All reviews denny s nice breakfast free breakfast nice stay home away from home clean rooms jackson area gold country close to downtown amador county sutter creek individuals fireplace highway california wineries
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Excellent " home away from home" located in the heart of the Gold Country, in the foothills of the spectacular Sierra Nevada mountains, surrounded by the world-class 40 wineries & historical places of Amador Wine Country; free breakfast, free parking, free Wi-Fi.
I am from Europe, passionate about world travelling and I recommend this modest but cozy, so well managed hotel, with consistently helpful staff.
Thank you, Shana, the manager, for your attentive & prompt accommodation, for sharing your impressive knowledge about wineries and places to visit! You are an inspiring conversationalist that made our stay here even more enjoyable.
Thank you, Pam for your genuinely kind spirit, welcoming us every morning with your warm smile and generous breakfast service!
Thank you all. the front desk staff for your professional interactions, competence and friendly help!
We enjoyed our spacious, quite & clean room, with super comfy beds and fluffy pillows; well equipped with absolutely everything you possibly need. Everyone is so friendly here. We will definitely be back with family & friends from Italy, Switzerland, France, Spain, Hungary & Romania.
La revedere! Ciao tutti!

Room tip: Rooms in the newer building are quieter.
Date of stay: February 2021
Best Western Amador Inn, General Manager at Best Western Amador Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Thank you very much for your beautiful words. I must say that my staff was very happy to see this review. It honestly made their day so special! We have been in several months of chaos and the unknown during this pandemic. Things are slowly getting better and safer for everyone. The team here at Best Western Amador Inn is like a family that welcomes every guest to a home away from home. We want to make sure we create a unique experience for every guest. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

I arrived at this Inn after dark and the check in process was fine. Then the weirdness began; everything from lowlifes loitering throughout the dark, crowded parking lot, to the complex where my room was under total renovation ( rooms with open doors filled with power tools and sawdust and plastic over the carpet ), to an unvacuumed room with stains on furniture and the carpet, to a fridge that buzzed the whole time I was there; then the tell tale sign: a used pod in the coffeemaker. An uninspired effort to say the least.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would like to apologize on behalf of my team and I for not exceeding your expectations. We are currently renovating the entire hotel. We do have a three year plan that has been put on hold during the pandemic. That is why you saw the plastic on the carpet and power tools in certain rooms. My team and I will work hard to amend the cleanliness issues for future guests. Things are slowly coming back together as many of our members come back to work. We thank you for your business, and we hope you give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 31 January 2021

This is not your beach side Best Western. It's modest. It is also clean and comfortable. My room was by the highway and I heard no noise , so the rooms are well insulated.
The service was excellent. I was greeted by desk clerk-night mgr? Mike . So nice and professional. Blanket? Absolutely. And it was like that the whole stay. Pam, the breakfast lady, is beautiful, and very nice, always a smile. Always great service.
I was concerned about Covid 19- they wash every bit of bedding , every guest , Maria showed me cleaning products, all very good. Tammy and Maria, housekeepers were both so nice, I felt spoiled the whole time I was there- I wish I could remember everyone's name but all the front desk ladies were nice and helpful as well.
I'm a local who was fleeing a storm/power outage warning, I could have checked out but had three day pkg. at great price. I just stayed, ran errands , enjoyed being a townie with fresh sheets each day. Always got any extra towels IMMEDIATELY. I stream at home, so it was fun to enjoy HBO and the three sports channels, cable ...My bed was comfy with lots of pillows.
I would definitely recommend this inn to any budget minded traveler. Your location is incredibly central, and convenient, downtown Jackson, I had such a nice stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Mercedes R

Thank you for your amazing comments. My team and I would like to say thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review.. The housekeeping ladies pride themselves in giving it their best every day that they come to work. We have faced several hardships during this pandemic worldwide. There is a glimpse of hope ahead with the new vaccines coming soon. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Property was extremely dirty (cobwebs covering the room, stains on furniture / sheets, broken/lights/towel racks, dated and broken fireplace, broken pots in fireplaces, dirty walls, floors). The property was littered with trash, including piles of garbage bags at every receptacle.

The property is in a good location with a cute town nearby and an hour from skiing but clear neglect from cleaning staff to maintenance repairmen is bringing this place down.

The staff was friendly but clearly lack pride in their facility.

Breakfast was actually decent given the covid protocol (hot food served in take away style).

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Dream41104045481

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I would like to apologize on behalf of my team and I for not exceeding your expectations. We are currently renovating the entire hotel. We do have a three year plan that has been put on hold during the pandemic. There are certain COVID-19 regulations that were imposed in many locations for the breakfast modifications. That is why you saw the plastic on the carpet and power tools in certain rooms. My team and I will work hard to amend the cleanliness issues for future guests. Things are slowly coming back together as many of our members come back to work. We thank you for your business, and we hope you give us a second chance in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

check in is easy - check out is quick - most of the staff are very friendly
the location is convent . they share a parking lot with a Denny's (their hours are not so great - they should open a bit earlier)

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure that we give our customers a smooth check in. We know that sometimes people are on the go or just ready to get some rest. We hope to see you again soon.