“Our stay for visiting Yosemite”
Review of Country Inn Sonora

Country Inn Sonora
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Jamestown
Reviewed 28 June 2017

IT is very clean, had a nice pool and very kind staff. The room was big and the bathroom looked quit new. The only small minor thing was the noice of the traffic in the morning. Overall a very nice place to be.

Room Tip: Mayby a room at the backside by the pool will be less noisy
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I booked this hotel simply based on price and location. Talk about a great choice! The staff we dealt with was very kind, and gave great directions. The room was clean, and it was quiet at night. The only difficulty I had, was leaving something behind. However, it was found by the staff, and they mailed it back to my house at my request. It made it home before me! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in the Colombia area.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

The stay here was excellent.everybody was very friendly and helpful..very clean rooms.i will definitely come back to this hotel.me and my boys had a wonderful time here and very close to downtown a plus!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This was a stopover for us en route to Yosemite and was a good budget stay. The rooms are a little tired, but were spacious and comfortable. The staff were helpful with any additional queries and the site is peaceful with lots of free parking. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This is just an average place, that, in my experience, based on amenities it should be cheaper.
I spoke to the attendance about the wifi being poor to non-existing at best, she said is better at times...humm! I end up hot spotting my laptop through my phone.
Very upset with this when I depend on being connected to the internet for my business.
This hotel for what it offers should be more cheaper.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jamestown
6.5 km away
3 km away
Sonora Inn
Sonora Inn
#4 of 8 in Sonora

Been to Country Inn Sonora? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn Sonora

Address: 18730 State Route 108, Jamestown, CA 95327-9129
Region: United States > California > Jamestown
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Jamestown
Price Range: $95 - $144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn Sonora 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn Sonora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn Sonora Hotel Jamestown