“Avoid at all Costs”

Add it.
Margaritas
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2009

Don't go in you will regret it. Service was bad, Food was bad. Two drink max.
The owners seemed like they didn't care. They were out of over half the food on the menu. The waiter was clueless. Took us over 45 min. to get food and the place was empty.

Reviewed 11 March 2009

First we came in and sat down. We waited about 10 mintues and then got ourselves some menus. We then waited another 20 minutes to order while the Owner ran around telling people just to wait and that she would be there ASAP but no promises. At this time I was ready to get up and leave but I didn't want to be rude. Finally they brought us some chips, which were extremely cold and nasty. We ordered waters and waited another 40 minutes for our food. Finally the food came out. We ate within 10 mintues and then asked for a box. We waited another 10 minutes for the box. When the order brought us a box she asked if we wanted the tap. We said yes we would like the check. We waited another 15 minutes. I handed her my card as she handed me the check (I wasn't going to wait another 10-30 minutes).

While we were there we saw a few tables leave because the wait was too long. Oh yeah BTW there wasn't even that many people in there. They had 2 girls who looked to be waitresses (had Margaritas shirts on) who were lazy and just sat at a table, talked and everyone now and then made a drink for someone. Some other fat guy was trying to add up people totals because the owner was taking orders but the girls were giving out drinks without letting anyone know.

I saw the cooks come out a few times to chat and drink Margaritas with others. There was a worker who came in dressed in street clothes when I was leaving. He started to complain about busing tables even though that was his job.

This was the most unreal and worst experience ever. 2 Hour for crappy food and service.

On top of that I got really sick from the food.

I'm never going there again. It was like living in a bad episode of Kitchen Nightmares.

PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE!!!!

2  Thank GotJimmy
Reviewed 9 March 2009

Our soft drinks arrived quickly but it went downhill from there! We were told that there were no chips and the offer to provide them when they became available was not made. Fifteen minutes later an adjacent table was offered chips. We requested them at this time and we still never got them (thank goodness). Forty minutes into our wait for our order we debated just leaving. We heard diner after diner grumbling about the service and their food. As one couple left they warned an approaching duo not to eat there. We should have heeded the warning as well. As the thought to leave started to become action, our food (I use this term loosely) arrived. The owner apologized for the wait and said that a cook had walked out. The others should have followed and perhaps taken a cooking course or two. We ordered a Chimichanga and a California burrito. The meat resembled that which comes in a dog food can. It was tasteless. The rice was only edible with half a shaker of salt. The guacamole was brown and, again, tasteless. The California burrito contained only a couple of burnt fries. We immediately requested the check and still had to wait to receive this. We pushed our food around the plate and tried to make it look like we took more than a bite or two. Forty five ($45) dollars later we were out and down the street ordering delicious burgers from Miner's Diner. We are still kicking ourselves for having paid for the terrible service and even worse food. And now knowing that almost everyone has had the same experience, I wonder how this place can even afford to turn the lights on, let alone afford the shoddy ingredients contained in their horrible menu!

1  Thank LakesideCourt
Reviewed 3 March 2009

We stopped in there because we liked the outdoor seating and a good margarita. The Cadillac margarita has a bubble gum like taste to it. For a Cadillac and at $9.75 each it was bad!! The FOOD WAS WORSE! The worst mexican food I have ever had!! HORRID!!! And it took an hour to get!!
I kid you not! The service was wicked bad and the place is not big and had 5 different employees running around. DON'T GO HERE! IT IS REALLY BAD!!!!

1  Thank JeanneSoCal
Reviewed 17 February 2009

It wasn't busy (only a handfull of people there) but it still took our family of 4 40 mins to start getting our food. It trickled out with about 10 minutes between each plate. The owner even made a joke, "Nothing like eating piece meal." haha (not funny). My food came out last and it was wrong. I'd ordered a veggie burrito (fyi it's bean and rice burrito w/ veggies, etc.) another 10-15 minutes passed, I'd in the meantime learned that they were out of rice (because my daughter didn't get hers, "we're out of rice, sorry" and no substitutions were offered) I asked if there was rice in the burrito she brought. The owner said, "no, we're out sorry." I said, "But it's a bean and RICE burrito." She said, "Yeah, it was a busy day, sorry." And gave off an attitude like she could care less. I ate it because I was FAMISHED and I should have just sent it back cause it was BAD. The beans (barely any there) tasted like the dehydrated kind.They still charged full price (around $8) and when I complained they took a measley $4 off the bill. I was so mad I went outside & my husband waited another 15 minutes for them to run our Visa because the owner was using the phone to order paper towles. Our bill came to over $36 for 2-sodas, (my husband and I just had water) 1- CA burrito, a small kids' quesadilla w/ some beans, a "Bar-S" (don't they sell those at Food4Less?) corn dog, a cup of applesauce and my crappy excuse for a Veggy Burrito. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!! I am so not the type to complain about stuff but this was the absolute worst. Another couple was leaving when we were and said, "We're so sorry that happened to you, that was the worst we've ever seen!!!" So I know it wasn't just me.

1  Thank rhicade