See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident, the receptionist was so sweet and helpful and booked is in trouble free and made us feel so welcome! Rooms are amazing, clean, airconed and spacious! Pool is clean and they offer free bikes to get around! HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stay two nights in this hotel with my big family and it was a fantastic experience. The room is nice and clean with helpful and friendly staff.

the hotel offer bicycle free for ride around the beach and anyplace that we want. this hotel is budget hotel, no breakfast included and no food service at all.

this hotel far from the town (20mn drive) and 7$ charge for tuk tuk to the town. from the hotel to the beach around 300m. Hotel very safe and restaurant, mart near by.

for our family need quirt please, if you want quirt and nice place I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: double bed is nice view then twin bed.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PotC2
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I just had chance to stay in this hotel for one night for my short trip, but we felt how it should be reviewed. Hotel itself is just nice and peaceful but a bit inconvenience for seeking for local foods around. The staffs were so friendly and they went extra their miles to assist you and made your stay more comfortable with the services provided. More over, the room was clean and big in size, i guess it was about 45sqm. I would recommend all the travelers who need quiet place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017

This place will look amazing when its finished. I had a great stay here i extended it to two nights. there was no breakfast included but there was a restaurant not far from the complex. the beach is very closed. the room was nice and clean everything i wanted after my long journey from Battambang. the manager help me arrange my transfer from Koh Rong to Coconut beach.

Room Tip: my room was right near the pool great view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This place is quite good close to the Main Street 100 meters for restaurants and bars etc, the pool is good.. however they do no food or drinks here at all.. Tv, bathroom and room all good but to much light coming through the curtains and blinds as they are not fitted correctly.. I would return.. nice staff worth the $30 walk in rate ... currently under re modeling so a lite noise but they wait till 9 am before starting

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Vireak D, General Manager at Sandy Clay Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

We're feel sorry to hear that. Your comments was a great value for us to reach the goal and serve our guest with the perfection in future. Hope we could provide compensation for our weakness to you when you come back again. Your will as our will.