Otres Beach Guesthouse
  • Breakfast included
Deluxx Boutique Hotel(Sihanoukville)
US$88
US$80
Sok Sabay Resort(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
US$20
Ren Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$80
Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
US$22
Le D'Artagnan(Sihanoukville)
US$43
US$39
Naia Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$94
US$64
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 December 2015

The Guesthaus is quite close to a very nice beach. The room is clean but poor, It is one bed and one table, no chairs, no TV. There is a place outdoors with one table and two chairs. They promise free wi-fi, it was connection but so slow so it was useless. No toiletpaper. I went to the Reception and told them about what I was missing. They had toiletpaper under the desk, it was no help for me. The receptionist told me that wifi works in the reception, it was neither no help for me. So I stayed only one night, it was overprice to what I get back.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I stayed at the Otres Beach Guesthouse for only one night but I found it extremely comfortable and relaxing after a full day of travelling. It was super close to the beach on Otres 1. The bed was huge and AC was excellent. A few mosquitos were in the room when I checked in but I closed the bathroom door and put a towel under the front door and I didn't have any problems after that.
Overall I would definitely recommend it as an affordable yet comfortable bungalow stay. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Bungalow was quiet and affordable
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed in an a/c bungalow in low season for $15 per night. The bungalow was perfect for what we wanted - somewhere to sleep close to the beach! The room was clean, WiFi was pretty good & the a/c was amazing for such a hot time of year (we had previously been staying in a fan room in Otres village which was unbearably warm!). It took 2 minutes to get to the beach & there's a good selection of restaurants & bars nearby! The only slight negative was that the bathroom was very smelly & the toilet didn't always flush but it wouldn't put me off staying again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

Great location, it's on the end of Otres Beach 1. It's very close to very nice beach. Don't mix with Otres Beach Resort on Otres 2! It was not cheap but after some time I've negotiated very good place. Family running the business is very nice:-) they are very helpful. It's clean, comfy. A/C works, there is a hot water.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2015

We stayed for 3 nights in the air con bungalow for $25. The whole place is pretty clean, just a few marks on the walls and some cobwebs in the bathroom and dirty plastic. Comfortable bed and hot/cold shower. Staff and owner are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple