Tamu Hotel(Sihanoukville)
US$85
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
US$24
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Sokha Beach Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$151
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Beach Club Resort(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
US$30
Legacy Hotel & Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$76
Priceline
US$81
US$48
Agoda.com
Queenco Hotel & Casino(Sihanoukville)
US$108
US$98
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2016 via mobile

We found this place after walking the street on New Year's Day after the accommodation we had booked down the road was unsuitable.

We were lucky to find this place had a vacancy.

The room cost $40 a night and it came with a king sized bed, an ensuite bathroom with average shower but no toilet paper. The aircon was great.

This side of the street is much quieter and private than the beach side but is barely a stones throw away from the beach.

Right across the road is a great Italian restaurant.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2015

The Guesthaus is quite close to a very nice beach. The room is clean but poor, It is one bed and one table, no chairs, no TV. There is a place outdoors with one table and two chairs. They promise free wi-fi, it was connection but so slow so it was useless. No toiletpaper. I went to the Reception and told them about what I was missing. They had toiletpaper under the desk, it was no help for me. The receptionist told me that wifi works in the reception, it was neither no help for me. So I stayed only one night, it was overprice to what I get back.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I stayed at the Otres Beach Guesthouse for only one night but I found it extremely comfortable and relaxing after a full day of travelling. It was super close to the beach on Otres 1. The bed was huge and AC was excellent. A few mosquitos were in the room when I checked in but I closed the bathroom door and put a towel under the front door and I didn't have any problems after that.
Overall I would definitely recommend it as an affordable yet comfortable bungalow stay. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Bungalow was quiet and affordable
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed in an a/c bungalow in low season for $15 per night. The bungalow was perfect for what we wanted - somewhere to sleep close to the beach! The room was clean, WiFi was pretty good & the a/c was amazing for such a hot time of year (we had previously been staying in a fan room in Otres village which was unbearably warm!). It took 2 minutes to get to the beach & there's a good selection of restaurants & bars nearby! The only slight negative was that the bathroom was very smelly & the toilet didn't always flush but it wouldn't put me off staying again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

Great location, it's on the end of Otres Beach 1. It's very close to very nice beach. Don't mix with Otres Beach Resort on Otres 2! It was not cheap but after some time I've negotiated very good place. Family running the business is very nice:-) they are very helpful. It's clean, comfy. A/C works, there is a hot water.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo