US$68
US$12
US$11
Beach Club Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$34
Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
US$21
US$20
Tamu Hotel(Sihanoukville)
US$85
US$80
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Legacy Hotel & Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$54
US$64
US$55
1,692 results
All reviewslemongrass restaurantwater chaletdeck restaurantclub suitetuk tukmain poolduty managerthe main hotelpool barphnom penhround bedwhite sandocean viewbig hotelegg stationlarge poolfree shuttle
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I spent one night here last week and it was a lovely experience, From the moment i walked in to reception and was immediately welcomed by my name! The staff were very courteous and helpful, I had a lovely room overlooking the ocean, it was spotlessly clean (as you would expect ) and a large plate of fruit and some cakes with a welcome message.We had dinner at the buffet which was amazing as was the breakfast in the morning. Would have loved to have stayed longer, Maybe next time :)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank John P
Kim I, Front Office Manager at Sokha Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear John P,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Sokha Beach Resort!

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am pretty sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best regards,

Sokha Beach Team

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I got stuck here (for the second time) because our aircraft broke. What's your excuse for even considering it ! (or for wanting to go to Sihanoukville at all)
Under a thin veneer of luxury lies the usual 3rd world issues.
If you are Chinese or Russian then at least you will have plenty of countrymen around.
If you like this kind of 'resort' checkout Thailand instead.
Would never voluntarily stay here, let alone holiday!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank feendene
Kim I, Front Office Manager at Sokha Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear feendene,

Thank you very much for your comments from recent stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I have been here a few times and the stay was pleasant but to be honest this is the last.
Shower and tap : cold , complained each morning after the cold shower , but to no avail .
Each night I was awoken by loud rowdy people shouting in the hallway , anytime from 2 am till 5 am , again the complaining fell on deaf ears .
Breakfast : moved into a large hall , where now due to the large influx of people , you have to fight to get some breakfast, a crazy spot .
Room was clean , and cleaned each day , some days no water replaced , some days no towels , a bit intermittent.

Bar is clean and not so busy .

Don’t go if you are looking for a romantic break , that’s for sure .

Will I return on my next trip , NO

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Gerard B,

Thank you for your comments. Our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations during your recent stay.

All points are noted and shared to every concerned department.
We'll ensure to provide immediate action on details mentioned above.

We look forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Checked in for two nights and asked to be in the main building, we were informed we can not have that building unless we pay an additional $27, so we agreed. Then the manager came and started moaning that we need to pay $150 more. Manager name Keo Reththy.
Not polite and tried to rip us off.
Avoid the place if possible.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Neil J
Kim I, Front Office Manager at Sokha Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Neil J,

Thank you for writing your feedback here. It is unfortunate to read a bad comment regarding our Management team. Trust us that we'll investigate this matter and shall do necessary action to our team member involved.

Again, please accept our sincerest apologies.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future here in Sihanoukville.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Sokha Beach Resort is one of those lovely places that has it all. My personal favourite is the bar in the pool. Then again, walking along the beach is a treat. Add the ambiance at the Lemongrass Restaurant. It doesn't matter what you want to experience they have it all!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Carrol S
Kim I, Front Office Manager at Sokha Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Carrol S,

Thank you very much for your great comments.

It is always an absolute pleasure to receive a such wonderful comment from our guest while also a good source of inspiration to our hardworking team to uplift their spirits!

We look forward to welcoming you back here in Sihanoukville!

Warm regards,