Free cancellation until 28/07
Tamu Hotel(Sihanoukville)
US$85
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Queenco Hotel & Casino(Sihanoukville)
US$98
Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
US$24
US$20
Agoda.com
Beach Club Resort(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
US$30
Chez Paou(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$9
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Legacy Hotel & Resort(Sihanoukville)
US$77
US$151
US$114
All reviewsamazing beachper nightmattressesinsectsprivacypiersanddollarsbeaches
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

First of have to say while I personally loved this place it is not for everyone.

The stairs are very steep and no lift so disabled/elderly are not catered for.

Also it is on the other side of the beach to all the nightlife so no good to young party crowd either.

If like me u want a room with a view, close to the ocean you will likely love this place.

Wi-Fi works well, free breakfast all for $24 dollars per night - absolve bargain if you ask me!!!

Almost forgot when my phone broke the staff kindly let me Google how to reboot it. As well as always giving me huge smiles whenever our paths crossed. If in this neck of the woods again I would not hesitate to come back here

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We got a special offer of 25$/night at the beachfront and I still thin we payed too much. They did renovations through the day and drilling sounds from 3 meters away through paper thin walls were not a good experience even though we did not spend much time at the bunlagow.

Electricity went down from time to time and the AC was extremely unreliable. There was also a chinese party in the bar 2 meters from our "beachfront bungalow" every night and I think that to the chonese management this place is just a hobby or a place to arrange business meetings.

The staff was very polite and almost indearing. It's a shame that everything else was 1/5 even with 25$/night.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I know this place has gotten bad reviews in the past, but it's true: it's under new management.

The place is clean, the staff polite, the breakfast included in the price and delicious, the mattresses incredibly comfortable and the rooms, clean and with all the basic amenities.

We booked the beachfront bungalow, which is rather spacious, albeit right next to the bar (as they do warn you when you book). Nevertheless, we were there on a Friday night, and the rowdy bunch of Chinesemen getting hammered at the bar passed out by 9 pm. The bar promptly closed, and we slept quite soundly. The only complaints concerning this room were that a) we were never handed the combination for the safe even though we asked for it repeatedly and b) the public/bar's restroom was behind our bungalow and every time somebody flushed the toilet the sound rattled through our humble abode.

The next day, our toilet decided to stop working completely and it overflowed -- right after somebody flushed the "public" toilet, so we assumed they shared some kind of faulty plumbing. We were moved to room No. 7, which has an amazing view of the entire beach from its balcony. Although the room itself and the flatscreen TV we never used were both smaller, I highly recommend booking this room over the seafront bungalow. It's more private, and just a few steps away from the seafront and the bar.

The food offered was your standard mediocre fare. And from what I saw them prepping in the outdoor kitchen by reception, I really wouldn't eat there: the meat was left outside as the cooks busied about, and the flies were all over it. Apart from that, the breakfast was quite good for Cambodian standards and guests can pick what they like from the menu. Be warned that the coffee they have onsite is Khmer (Mondulkiri) coffee though, so if you are like me and need a good cuppa in the morning, think about bringing your own stuff. All rooms come armed with a kettle, two cups and their respective saucers.

The Bungalows' beachfront is small but quite nice. Their beach chairs were rather downtrodden, so don't count on those for laying out and soaking up the sun. Their section of the beach is a bit rocky, but plenty of sand too. If you don't want to go back to your room after a swim, there is a shower next to the bar.

You can try, as we did, to go on the beach of the resort next door. We enjoyed their amazing beach loungers and pristine beaches for a couple of hours, until they got wind of us and very politely asked us to leave. Mind you, they did offer us to stay, but at the cost of $20 per person per day, which seemed a bit excessive to us.

If you want to go into down, I do not recommend you walk, it can easily take you about 30-45 minutes on foot and there's a bit of a steep incline. Just hop on a tuktuk and for $2-3 you'll be in town in under 5 minutes.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

To review this place i will start from the top being the top of the hill where reception is located. To get there you willl have to traverse 150m of an unsealed gravel road along with washouts. No taxi or tuk tuk will take you. Once there you will be greeted by very friendly people. My Seaview bungalow wasn't, due to nature in the form of trees but that's OK. Bungalow is very 'romantic' and rustic being made of rough sawn timber on stilts.
Fully euipt as in great bed with full mosquito netting, big TV, etc etc. Problems: despite repeated complaints shower was awful ie pathetic pressure and impossible to control temperature. Next problem was that the bungalow was split level with a difference ie the step down was about 30cm which is dangerous and stupid. Lastly Malibu advised in two local publications that draught beer was 50 cents at the beach bar until 7pm. The men in attendance both refused to comply when shown the ads and became aggressive. End of story: 50USD per night? No way

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank stevej5192014
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I was there for drink and dinner with my friend!

I forgot my wallet on the chair !
I when back to the restaurant and ask the staff ! They didn't see but the security guard of the restaurant , come up and said I got your wallet ! How much will you give me ? I was in shock ! And I gave him 10$ but if he didn't ask I will give him much more for his honestly and generous !

But when I'm back home i check my wallet and I realize I take more money out of my wallet ! (About 40 or 50$ out )

I don't care how much he take From my wallet but it a trust from restaurants and bungalow ! i wouldn't recommend to go this place even to stay ! It not safe !!

If you forget thing in your room ?

You will lose it ! Or the same happened to me !!

Stayed: January 2017