All reviews our ground floor room enormous bed tuk tuk stayed in a junior suite lovely shower khmer cuisine sliding door shower curtain other hotels rooms are spacious fantastic location sea view sitting area big room laid back phnom penh bars and restaurants
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was a bit jaded about my stay on the other side of the beach, but this really made up for it. Lovely yellow sand on palm fringed beaches, a nice little pool, overall good eats at the restaurant, very nice room with a lovely shower and bath, and an overall good vice. The room spacious, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Seila S, Director of Sales at Mary Beach Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Luis Sivleiro,

Warmest greeting from Mary Beach Hotel & Resort.

First of all, we would like to say thank you for choosing our hotel for you stay in Otres Beach.

We really appreciate for taking your value time to write a review for use.
Your review will be share among our staff and motivate our staff.

We wish our hotel will be the first choice for your next stay at Otres Beach.

We looking forward to welcome you again with the best service and facilities.

Best regard,
Mary Beach Hotel & Resort

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I nearly did not stay here on the basis of the reviews I saw recently on trip advisor. I advised the hotel that I was concerned. In my opinion those criticisms were unfounded. I have loved this place. There are only a few decent resorts on otres beach, which on fairness is the nicest beach in sihanoukville, so with limited choice this is the best of the bunch. Position is amazing, food is great, the staff are good and the facilities acceptable. Yes, as one review stated, the gym has rusty equipment which they really should just throw away, but there is the sea to swim in, a great beach to run on and a great pool to swim in (20m+). People should learn to make the best and this place has enough on offer that it is worth it. Next time I will stay longer. Sihanoukville is changing, the Chinese have turned it into a casino town and Otres beach is the last haven. Enjoy!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mary Beach Hotel & Resort to stay during your visit to Otres Beach.
We are delighted to know that you found your stay both enjoyable and memorable.
We will share this great feedback to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future again.

Yours Sincerely,
Mary Beach Hotel & Resort

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed 7 nights in this "hotel".
Where should I start? Dirty, very dirty. The cleaning of the room was simple pulling the bed clothes up...no changing of the linen not even shacking the linen to remove the sand from the bed.
The bathroom was totally disgusting. The faucet was old and dirty. The bathroom tiles were dirty and they were never cleaned while we were there.
One of my friend had a big and dead centipede in their bedroom for 5 days before it was removed by the "cleaning" team.
From the 7 nights of our stay, and by the end of the afternoon, when we wanted to take a shower, either we didn't have warm water or we didn't have water at all. After calling the reception the excuse was always the same "we are having a maintenance"
The breakfast is poor and bad: to get a bit of cheese I had to buy it from the local shop. The coffee is undrinkable!! If you want a "less undrinkable cappuccino" you have to pay extra.
I could go on and on...but to make a long story short stay away!!!

Positive: Size of the bed (very big), location (close to the beach) and the friendliness of most of the staff...but after some many bad things this is definitely not enough!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

It was an experience, nice and big with a pool butttttt that’s where it kind of stops with the amenities. The gym is 4 out dated gym machines that are rusted and struggle to move, the breakfast is a buffet that you would find at a facility caring for the homeless and the male staff are rude. The femal staff in the other hand are kind and happy to help. The rooms are average with little to no water pressure in the showers and there is no couch or anything just straw seats in the lounge area. Not a fantastic place by any stretch of the imagination.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights, room had a good view of pool and beach, some staff were good others came off grumpy. The hot water in our room didn't work and the shower dribbled out cold was which practically stopped after 2 minutes. The shower/bath had mold in the corners and looked really rundown, which is a shame as the room had a modern feel apart from that

Stayed: March 2018