All reviewsotres marketswinging chairsfree bikesriver villagefood takespool tableevery saturdayfish amokbamboo bungalowsthe food is greatperfect place to chillair conditioningthoroughly enjoyed our staynice clean roomsflat screen tvrestaurant areafantastic stay
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is my third stay here. Rooms spacious, clean, well equipped with v comfortable beds. Although modern the bamboo detailing is very much in keeping with the local buildings. Lovely surroundings by the lake, with v clean pool and gardens. Staff very attentive and helpful with good English. Wifi connection good. Food good and freshly prepared. Local amenities nearby. Hotel is away from the noise and rush of the town.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This is the nicest place we’ve stayed in our month of travelling s.e.a . Feels like a 5 star resort. Very clean and well maintained property and pool. Nice big private huts and the best showers you will find in the country. Paid 18.50 USD per night

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Overall we had a pretty comfortable stay, nice comfortable bed and well laid our spacious room. If you're booking because they have a pool, don't!! It's tiny and completely overshadowed by plants! Only issue I had was when I rented a motorbike, $7 per day instead of the local rate of $5 per day and they insist on giving it to you full of petrol which was a additional $3. Gave it back with less than $1 used and of course no refund. It's only a couple of dollars but you can be sure they're doing it to everyone, and things like this really sour your trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Noel T
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was reasonable for the area. Staff were very pleasant and helpful with special thanks to Ash and Sonia. The menu provided western and Khmer food. The town hosted (expats from different countries) including a variety of restaurants with live music in some places. Great access to the beach and other islands.
Odette (UK)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Absolute life saver for me and my partner on this trip as another place we booked to stay in looked horrendous so we did a last minute book when we were there.

The staff greeted us warmly and helped us with whatever we needed. Also, extremely pleased with the room, well maintained, clean and good air condition. There is a pool outside the room, a reading corner with books and chairs that swing.

Only qualms I have with the room is that me and my partner felt itchy at night while sleeping on the bed. The first night we made do and tried to ignore it by sleeping on top of the covers. The second night I could only catch an hour of sleep as it was quite itchy.

We were honestly too tired to complain or to do something about it as it was a 2 night stay only. However it was way better than the nightmare of a room we first came across somewhere else in Sihanoukville.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple