US$69
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$319
  • Pool
Orbitz.com
All reviewshot tublake tahoeprivate beachincline villagecontinental breakfast isinternet accessdouble bedrooms are cleangold crestcoffee makerenglish muffinpoolsmoteltubscerealnorthstarshore
Reviewed 7 October 2016

I stayed here last month for a wedding and this was my second time. I would come back. It is always comfortable, clean and helpful staff. I love the choice of two hot tubs, The price can't be beat in the Tahoe region. While the breakfast is a bit scanty, it would be nice to have maybe some bacon or sausages, it is okay and having a little kitchen makes it easy to bring some of my own food. Some folks complain that the hotel is old-fashioned, I would rather have a clean, comfortable homey look than pay huge dollars for fancy chrome and marble. Will come back the next time I am in the area.I just hope the new owners don't change too much.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016

This was our second time staying here and it's been great both times. We stayed over Labor Day weekend so it was very busy. You have a ride range of different types of rooms to choose from, Very reasonable for the value traveler and if you want a view of the lake there are several to choose from. Very clean and housekeeping was great. The second pool was very cold since the heater was broke but other than that it was very good. Lots of restaurants with outside music, ice cream shops, boutiques are close by. I wish it were pet friendly but We will be back!

Room Tip: This was on a busy holiday weekend, I wouldn't stay next to the pool again. it was loud with kids running. I would pick a higher floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This review is for a room 108. About 2:30 in the morning we were woken up, apparently the sound of a bed squeaking for about 5 minutes probably because the couple above us was having sex . It doesn't matter what it was the fact is is that the bed was not maintained properly. It doesn't matter what it was, we're were woken up and couldn't fall asleep again.

When I informed the management of this the next day, could I get a discount or would they care if I give a bad review and the answer was no because the owners live in the Bay Area and they don't make decisions about these types of things.

So apparently the Ferrari family no longer owns this Motel. The new owners do not care about bad reviews. So don't expect anything if you write a bad review, other than to warn people that this is anything other than a motel, and not a hotel where you would expect a certain level of quality.

What you do get here is a good location and beachfront chairs. A good night's sleep is a very iffy, probably about a 50-50 percent chance of being successful. So if having a good night sleep really matters to you don't stay here.

So keep in mind that if you have a bad experience here nothing is going to be done about it other than them saying something about how they're going to change and they won't give you any discount. So accept the fact that for this place what it is it's a motel on the beach in a good location but it's still going to have lots of negatives so with that in mind if you still want to stay here go ahead.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 October 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that you didn't have a better experience. The manager on duty at the time of your stay has been on vacation -- we will follow up and get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Hotel is right on beach. Many rooms have lake/mountain view. Views also from pool & hot tub Room had full kitchen but no air con. Didn't really need it in mid Sept. We felt like management took a few too many short cuts but its still a good value.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed only one night at Ferrari's and it was ok. The resort / motel is on the beach, it has two pools, one was closed, and two spas and offers continental breakfast with no fruit. Bagels, English muffins, oatmeal, cereal, coffee and tea, and juice. Room we stayed in had no view, and it was average, with supper small bathroom but plenty clean towels. Not pet friendly place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family