“Nice cup of coffee”

Java Hut Kings Beach
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to stop for a cup of coffee. The parking is a bit limited but don't let that stop you. The folks working the counter were really helpful and friendly. We also got a waffle which was really good.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is the one of the few and best coffee places I like to hit up every morning whenever I'm in North Tahoe. I love their breakfast sandwiches along with their house coffee. When it's cold it's even more refreshing to sit outside and relax sipping it. The employees are always friendly and I will continue to keep coming back. The view from King's Beach is also nice with a cup of coffee.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Veteran barista here. I'm no snob but I appreciate a good cup of caffeine. I have to say, I enjoyed my coffee - very smooth and flavorful. Decor is cool and funky, workers are pleasant, and I think the location's pretty great, being next to the sand and all!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Wow awesome!!! Delicious hot coffee in a warm friendly setting! If you're looking for a cup of java to remember, come here!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

when in north shore, i'm usually on the way to a ski area and no time for a sit down breakfast. i discovered java hut, open early, where you can get an excellent coffee your way (or chai, tea, etc.) and a breakfast sandwich, muffin or hand waffle and be on your way. staff is super friendly, patronized by many locals and ski bums so you may need to wait but no worries. a few cozy seating areas, vegans they have soy, almond and coconut milk for your coffee!