“Comfortable local eatery”

Arthur's Coffee Shop
Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in La Habra
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

We have been eating here at least twice a week mainly for their chorizo and egg breakfast. It's authentic Mexican meal and can be ordered with beans and fried potatoes. My friend and I just love it, so tasty with salsa and tortillas. We both have had other breakfast meal, but didn't care much for them. The interior and bathrooms have always been clean. Service and employees are fast and friendly. You need not wait for reservice on coffee or drink. Parking always available. Can honestly say have never been there for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Been going to Arthur's for years. Never thought of writing a review, but it popped up :)

Always great food, especially homemade sausages and breakfast potatoes. The Arthur's OJ is especially yummy, reminds me of Orange Julius visits when I was a kid.

My friends and I meet here for late breakfast a few times a year and every year in September, before our annual trip to the LA County Fair.
We love Arthur's !!!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

They have good omelets. I was expecting more since my nephew highly recommended this place. They were nice enough to let me swap out sausage for something else since I don't rather sausage.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I've been going here once or twice a year with my mother who lived in Brea for years.Usually, I had the Huevos Rancheros or the Breakfast Burrito. on my last visit in October, I tried the Cajun Kpt Links and Eggs. Wow, these guys do Cajun as well as Southwestern. I wish I had a placevthis good where I live..

Reviewed 24 September 2016

To celebrate my long-time friend's birthday, we decided to meet for breakfast at Arthur's.
I was impressed with the attentiveness of the wait staff, the huge omelette which I ordered and the speed of its delivery to our table. My friend chose the huevos rancheros and found it OK (she is used to a different preparation of the tortilla). We both were pleased that the staff allowed us to eat and talk there for two hours! without making us feel as though we should "get out, since we are done eating."

1  Thank Lena K