“Stumbled into it”
Review of Little Korea - CLOSED

Little Korea
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I like Korean food but never really found a localspot I liked. This is the first. Very good, a bit light on the hot sauce but, other than than, well worth visiting

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 15 April 2017

My girldfriend wanted something to eat oriental wise and we came up with this place on Yelp but we got deceived by its reviews I guess. Food was bland, tasteless for most of the part.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Very casual place. Everything is fresh & very tasty. They serve healthy enjoyable food & portions are a good size. The soups are especially enjoyable. The main downside is that the decor & seating is so basic. The upside is that it is good value. Especially for La Jolla. Best for lunch or early evening.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Came for an early dinner. Had the beef jeonggol. This was tasty. The service was a bit slow and we had to ask for silverware twice. The self serve banchan was skimpy with few choices although I will give the kimchee a thumbs up. Not sure I'd come back. Might be better off trying another Korean place.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Welcomed lunch surprise -- just what we were looking for after visiting the Cove. Enjoyed the buffet style sides and menu had a good variety. We ordered dukbokki and a beef with rice pot (bulgogi).

Good portion sizes and pleasant surroundings. Restaurant is very casual - free wifi.

Date of visit: March 2016