“Good Greek Food”

Meze Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #113 of 1,231 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was a very tasty and affordable Greek fusion restaurant that we were introduced to and really enjoyed. The portions are generous, so you can really enjoy 2 meals for the price of 1.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

No complaints really on the food but I didn't get a sense of "fusion" from anything I had or saw. The food was, as I said, delicious but more traditional Greek than fusion in my opinion.

As a large group, wehad the Fiery Feta, Feta and Mixed Olive Salad and Saganaki and all were very good. I then had the Meze Kabob and by wife had the Seafood Souvlaki. Both were very good but traditional and not offering anything unique or particularly compelling.

I very much enjoyed my dinner but wasn't blown away. It's a great restaurant with a great vibe, if they'd freshen up the menu they would have a line down the street. The Greek wine we had was also very good but I found the markup a bit excessive (yes, I looked up the cost).

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Restaurant very accommodating for our group which changed numbers until we sat down. We had a limited choice menu but it was enough choice and the portion sizes were huge. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Their happy hour is great and their flaming saganaki and burgers are the best. Great for drinks and service is superb.

Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Really good service. Menu was unique but everything was delicious. All the meats and sauces were excellent. Really like that they have small plates so you can try a few things.