“Great Lounge Bar Masquerading as a Coffeeshop ”
Review of Living Room Coffee

Living Room Coffee
Ranked #3 of 59 Coffee & Tea in La Jolla
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place has it all! Coffeeshop, full food menu, baked treats, all to be expected. They also offer a FULL bar upstairs, including some craft beer selections. But wait, there's more: they offer hookah.

I only stopped in for a quick beer, didn't get to order any food, unfortunately. The view of the ocean out the back windows was lovely. I was able to sit in a big comfy armchair, with an excellent view, and enjoy a beer. They have a wonderful ambiance!

Next time I'm in town I'll definitely be back, and I'll bring friends! Check it out if you're in town :)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This shop is on the west side of the street, facing the ocean. Inside, there are windows at the back where you can view the ocean. Other tables and comfortable seating is scattered throughout the shop. The desserts here are some of the best. They have a light variety on sandwiches. The latte and other coffee drinks are also quite good. I would recommend this shop to anyone visiting La Jolla.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

As the name says, this is a comfortable casual restaurant, order deli style and your food is brought to your table.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome "Falafel Salad" with baby romaine & red onion hit the spot after a big day of site seeing. This little restaurant is such a neat little gem tucked away with lots of personality and charisma! The baked goods we're calling my name so I had to get the cannoli- One of my faves. It was everything I hoped it would be. One more homemade desert I could not resist was the hazelnut baklava and it was hands down-the best! I had to make myself leave before I ordered something else off the menu. You must check this place out for an all around great experience. ☕️

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Cute cafe serving tea coffe and pastries n sanacks. Ckean toilettes and neat place . Friendly staff. On the main road . Good location.
Beautiful paintings and signs on the walls. Funn place to chill