“I like there... but I can't stay long time”
Review of Living Room Coffee

Living Room Coffee
Ranked #3 of 60 Coffee & Tea in La Jolla
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I like there, but here is many tourist and loco people are chatting and relaxing. I went there I wanted to study but here is not much to study place.
ここは観光客が多く、とてもオシャレなカフェ。椅子も比較的大きいしゆったりできますが、勉強には不向きかもしれません。

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Met a client for coffee during a recent business trip. The place is busy, crowded and dirty. The staff do a poor job of cleaning and clearing tables. You order at the counter deli style and they have a variety of drinks, coffees, sandwiches, pastries and other items that look appealing. If the place were tidy, I might try it again.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place has it all! Coffeeshop, full food menu, baked treats, all to be expected. They also offer a FULL bar upstairs, including some craft beer selections. But wait, there's more: they offer hookah.

I only stopped in for a quick beer, didn't get to order any food, unfortunately. The view of the ocean out the back windows was lovely. I was able to sit in a big comfy armchair, with an excellent view, and enjoy a beer. They have a wonderful ambiance!

Next time I'm in town I'll definitely be back, and I'll bring friends! Check it out if you're in town :)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This shop is on the west side of the street, facing the ocean. Inside, there are windows at the back where you can view the ocean. Other tables and comfortable seating is scattered throughout the shop. The desserts here are some of the best. They have a light variety on sandwiches. The latte and other coffee drinks are also quite good. I would recommend this shop to anyone visiting La Jolla.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

As the name says, this is a comfortable casual restaurant, order deli style and your food is brought to your table.