“Two floors - two worlds”
Review of Living Room Coffee

Living Room Coffee
Ranked #3 of 60 Coffee & Tea in La Jolla
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 January 2018

The first floor is an eclectic and artsy coffee shop. Kinda feels like what you would expect to see in California.

The second floor is a hookah bar. Frankly, I don't like the smell, so I just got in an out right away, can't say much.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

We stopped in here while randomly wandering the La Jolla area. We found the set up of the place to be a bit crowded/chaotic, and were a little annoyed that the menu over the ordering area didn't list prices. A croissant and smoothie cost $16 - maybe par for the touristy area but we didn't feel like we got a great value for our money here. I'd try somewhere else next time, though they did have a relatively good selection and the desserts in the display looked delicious.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I like there, but here is many tourist and loco people are chatting and relaxing. I went there I wanted to study but here is not much to study place.
ここは観光客が多く、とてもオシャレなカフェ。椅子も比較的大きいしゆったりできますが、勉強には不向きかもしれません。

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Met a client for coffee during a recent business trip. The place is busy, crowded and dirty. The staff do a poor job of cleaning and clearing tables. You order at the counter deli style and they have a variety of drinks, coffees, sandwiches, pastries and other items that look appealing. If the place were tidy, I might try it again.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place has it all! Coffeeshop, full food menu, baked treats, all to be expected. They also offer a FULL bar upstairs, including some craft beer selections. But wait, there's more: they offer hookah.

I only stopped in for a quick beer, didn't get to order any food, unfortunately. The view of the ocean out the back windows was lovely. I was able to sit in a big comfy armchair, with an excellent view, and enjoy a beer. They have a wonderful ambiance!

Next time I'm in town I'll definitely be back, and I'll bring friends! Check it out if you're in town :)