“Don't waste your time.”

Ginza Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #660 of 1,241 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We read all the reviews and decided to take a chance as most of them were very positive. We learned the hard way on this pit stop. What a horrible choice we made. They brought the wrong food in the bento box for my son. When I asked them to bring the correct food they were a little irritated but then forgot some of the meal. The food was very average at best and I would not recommend this restaurant at all. There are too many sushi places near by that are far better.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Good casual place to grab a quick bite before or after a movie. Food is ok, nothing special but the location being next to the theater is ideal.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Menu and atmosphere were awesome sidebars to picking this as the first place I would eat during my visit. Service was very efficient. I would go once again...

Reviewed 15 November 2011

Good service with average - to good food. The advantage is the location. It's near the movie theaters in La Jolla, California.