“So good I don't want to tell you about it because then it may get too busy for me!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bird Rock Oyster & Sushi Bar
Ranked #559 of 1,244 Restaurants in La Jolla
Reviewed 22 November 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! This is my go-to sushi spot, and NEW FAVORITE TACO TUESDAY locale! This is a cute, clean, casual, fun little sushi place in Bird Rock, just South of Windansea/La Jolla and just North of Pacific Beach. When you arrive, you are greeted by friendly waitstaff, who bring you chips & yummy salsa and a little cup of their delicious Seven Seas soup broth (SO DELICIOUS!!!), as a free appetizer. My favorite things here are the Spicy Tuna Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, California Roll, and the FISH TACO!! They also have Mexican food on the menu, but I already have my favorites here, so I just stick with my routine. :) There is a bar here, too. The staff is always friendly and the service is always good, in my experience!

3  Thank Heather R