“Animal Fries!!!!”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in La Mirada
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stayed next door at the Residence Inn and ate here twice in our short stay. I'll say it was my first time in an In-N-Out Burger and I absolutely loved it. So simple yet so good. Someone told to get our fries Animal style and believe me you have to do it! Delicious!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I do not eat red meat for health reasons and I was told they do not serve chicken or fish. So I walked out

1  Thank PA430
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Always come here to get a fresh burger and fries. Check out the hidden menu on their website and introduce yourself to the "Animal Style". Never disappoints.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I love to come home to So Cal and get my In-N-Out fix.... Always good and fresh! The only down side is the traffic to get in, but it's worth the wait.

1  Thank Frank D
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The lights of this In-N-Out location cannot be missed from the highway. We visited this location multiple times during our trip (after leaving Disneyland). The food was always fresh and they always got our order right. Plus the price is amazing! They must stay open until at least 1:00 in the morning. We will definitely return!