All reviews room was clean front desk laundry facilities place to stay first floor microwave sink marriott
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Room Was nice and clean . Male Manager who has been there quite some time is the best! Very Friendly and funny~ Other females not so much :( Quick Breakfast includes oatmeal, piece of fruit and a snack bar or muffin. Also included tea and coffee. Unfortunately during my 2 week stay it was the exact same thing everyday! No pool, no business center or fitness center which is hardly great for extended stay business travelers. Also states free wifi?????? Hardly free wifi unless you just want to check your email .. you can pay extra for faster wifi which is hardly at a normal bandwith!!!! Imagine DIAL UP MODEMS !!!

Room Tip: Choose a room further from the freeway
Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Great place to stay. It is convenient and close to Disneyland and Biola University. Easy access to the freeway. Rooms always clean and the staff are very nice. It's always easy to do business with them.

Stayed: May 2016
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It is great to see that our location near attraction and conveniences in the area was suitable for you. I am also pleased you found your accommodations clean and to your liking. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

This is the hotel I stay at when I'm in town to visit friends. The front desk staff is super nice; Lieu (spelling?) remembered that I had stayed there before months ago and am from Pennsylvania. The hotel is always clean, bed is comfortable, and price (especially on longer stays) can't be beat.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thank you for spending some time to write a review. I am pleased to see that you continually have had an excellent experience with us. It is pleasing to know our accommodations and customer service provided was to your liking. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

we went there in 2014 and stayed there for a month and ten days and we liked it and probably would go there again on our next trip to the states.the room is well equipped for a long stay with a decent kitchen and bathroom. the draw back for some people it that it not in the center of anything but anyways in LA you will always have a car and that some rooms have pets smell on the carpets because the hotel is pet friendly which i think is a very nice thing for lots of people. but there a nice elephant bar around the corner and an in & out burger joint also around the corner. and the really good thing there is that when u get out of the hotel in 1 minute you will be on the highway to go anywhere and we found this very useful, and that all suites are non smoking.

Room Tip: try to get the bigger sized rooms
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and our location during your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another enjoyable stay in the future.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

You can't go wrong here. From the property itself to the front desk and maintenance/housekeeping staff. I travel as a single female and have been staying here off and on for three years. It has been a very good value as well as given me peace of mind during my stay.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - La Mirada, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our wonderful staff during your visit with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay in the future.