“Mountaun Getaway”

Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Valley View
Description: Welcome to North Woods Inn of San Gabriel, La Mirada and Covina! Come for juicy steaks, fresh seafood, enormous salads and our signature cheese bread. Whether you are in the mood for a quiet dinner for two, want to bring the office for lunch, or celebrate your next family milestone, our restaurant is the place for memorable meals. The warm woodsy atmosphere is very unique and features stained glass, oil paintings, & period lamps. We are just minutes away with locations in L.A. and Orange County. Enjoy abundant lunches and dinners at all 3 locations.
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Passed by on the freeway countless time and the snow peaked roofline always caught my attention. Can fit 167 people into this mountain looking lodge. Snowflakes on the floor and stuffed animals all over. Food is tasty and large portioned. Service was great anf it was delicious.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

It's a funky place that my family always goes to when we get together. Its a great place for large loud groups. The steaks are huge and the drink stiff. I love that you can toss the peanut shells on the floor.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

It's been over 20 years since I've been to Northwoods because it's just not convient to where I live. But it was just as good as I remembered. Wish it was closer I'd go more often. Love love love the salad, cheese bread and potato!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Really enjoy going to this place when in the mood for a steak near home...especially with the kids. It's one of those places that let u throw the peanut shells on the floor. The steaks are good, not out of this world, but it always hits the quality/quantity price point especially since the cabbage salad and cheese bread are items I crave sometimes and are part of the meal.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Had not been back to this place for many years after moving out of SoCal. Returned for a memorial service and North Woods graciously accommodated our party of 18 in a private room on short notice. Great service, great food; our waitress Jeannine was just terrific. A wonderful place.