“Great food!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I like this place a lot. The food is always prepared fresh to order. I like many of their dishes from the Panda beef to the chicken chow menu. Their pot stickers are good as well. The honey walnut shrimp is excellent.
The restaurant itself is nicer and so is the staff here! They have an outstanding buffet on Sundays.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

A large group of us occupied a separate room for our Brunch. I found the food items delicious and fresh. The variety was excellent, considering the reasonable price (which I believe was recently raised to $26.95). All food items are attractively displayed in the buffet room and I especially liked the soup station where you can choose a variety of items to be placed into a wire basket and briefly cooked in water and then served with a broth of choice. The only criticism I have is the garlic green beans which are indeed crunchy and fresh, but lacking the garlic flavor that I expected and wanted. The Crunchy Fish Filets lacked any crunch whatsoever. Other than this minor critique, I thoroughly enjoyed the Brunch which included unlimited Mai Tais or Mimosas!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

High priced food, was reheated, food my husband ordered was uneaten as it was hot hot hot .Way to spice you I tried to eat it but was unbeatable.
Nice staff .would I go here again No.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Simply the best! Great food and good prices for family size sharing portions. Great service. Consistently wonderful!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is our go-to restaurant when we are craving Chinese food! It is always fresh and tastes great! We have been here for lunch dinner and for the Sunday buffet brunch. The food has always been wonderful. The service is usually very good, but sometimes can be hit or miss, depending on the server. However, the last time we visited, it seemed as if all the servers were being more attentive to their tables of customers.