See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Honestly the best place to stay in the area! The manager is a little to nosy was a bit judgmental towards me and my girlfriend but overall I guess ok. Like I said pretty mush the cleanest place to stay in that area.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Vianca O
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for what we needed, clean rooms, easy to find, good price and comfy beds. I felt safe. Near a Mc Donald were we had breakfast. Park right at front- Motel style. We left our car the next day park in there so we went to do so errands and they even keep the eye on it. I will stay again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nancyd381
Reviewed 5 August 2016

At check in we met a very nice and kind man. Check in was fast and smooth (expedia).
PRO: Average cleanliness, Good and easy parking, fridge, AC and TV.
CON: location is not so so, the surrounding looks a bit scary, and you are far (40-1h drive) from most attractions.
The room had a very strong smell of cleaning – which is good, I think. The smell went away after we turned the AC on for a few min.
We stayed for 2 nights, and it was surprisingly nice.
Since this is much cheaper than other LA hotels, and was nice, I would recommend using it.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2016

You get what you pay for at Industry Inn & Suites --- Shabby room, Internet that's slow as a snail, no electrical outlet at the desk for the laptop, no refrigerator, no microwave, no iron, no hangers, no Kleenex, one-ply toilet paper (really, really thin, if you get my drift), very small bath towels, pillows that are hard as rocks.

Room tip: Go somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2016