“Popular Desert Breakfast Spot”
Review of Louise's Pantry

Louise's Pantry
Ranked #5 of 127 Restaurants in La Quinta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We had high expectations when we arrived as there were cars everywhere around this little cafe and the line of chairs outside indicated there would often be a wait.

There was. But it was a short wait. The coffee was hot and good, my wife had hot tea and they promptly offered lemon and honey which pleased her no end.

I had the breakfast sandwich.....fried eggs and bacon and cheese on sourdough and she chose the Louise's omelet....avocado and jack cheese and stuff

Wow....every bite was really good. One of the best breakfast sandwiches I've had....toasted sourdough was perfectly toasted.

We both loved the meal ..... give this place a shot.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

By sure the best for breakfast, but get there early or you may have to wait a few minutes before you get seated. But the wait is well worth it, my favorite is the chicken fried steak and eggs. I have tried several different items on the menu and they were all very good no complaints about Louise's

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Big portions of very good food. The best diner in the desert. The Corned beef hash and eggs is the best I have eaten. Popular but worth the wait. Excellent service.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Louise's Pantry was just as described: good food, friendly staff and busy. We got right in so didn't get the free mimosa. The eggs Benedict was delicious but a bit pricey, the orange juice freshly squeezed.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Had the Louise's Scramble which was really good. Had to remind staff about a few items: silverware, sides.
Coffee was the best restaurant coffee I've ever had.
Service was friendly.
Best part: complimentary endless mimosa's while you wait for a table (wait was about 20 mins).
I will come back.