“Came to see the flowers, was touched by the customer service”
Review of Twenty6

Twenty6
Ranked #12 of 129 Restaurants in La Quinta
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington, Eisenhower, Avenida Fernando
Description: This modern American bistro showcases innovative approaches to familiar favorites – using locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. Kick back in the restaurant and adjoining bar, where the atmosphere is as enjoyable as every dish.
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I brought my parents who are visiting from Canada to see the gorgeous property and to see all the beautiful flowers. After walking around for about an hour we got pretty hungry so we decided to come have some lunch at Twenty6. There was a 25 minute wait for outside and a wait for inside as well. The bar was empty so we decided to eat there. We are so glad that we did! We had such a fantastic time with our bartender, Katie. It had been awhile since I had eaten at the restaurant and the menu has changed. She made some great recommendations for us and the food was fantastic! Based off her guidance we ended up with the mussels and the calamari to start, both were so tasty! We told her how much we loved the broth the mussels were in and she brought us some warm rolls from the kitchen so that we could dip them into it and keep enjoying ourselves. Next my father had the grouper sand which with garlic tots. He raved about it all day long. My mom and I split the lobster club and a cobb salad. Everything was excellent!! Katie even made sure that the kitchen split mine and my mom's food onto two plates for us. We thought that was very thoughtful. Our waters were never close to being empty and she even made a delicious virgin mojito for my mom. Now here is where my review gets fun. My parents were talking about flying back to Edmenton, Canada and Katie chimed in with a comment about the Oilers (a hockey team from there) I thought my dad was going to reach over the bar and hug her to death. This sparked a long back an forth conversation about hockey and my parents and I were so impressed. She even showed us a picture of her decked out in full hockey gear (all oilers) because she plays too!! My dad was pretty upset that he couldn't take her home with us! The whole way home all we could talk about was how much fun we had with Katie and how glad we were that we went to the resort to see the flowers. Not knowing that we were going to meet such an awesome girl who really brightened up our day, even more than those flowers did.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The restaurant has an old and outdated feel. it has a 40's speakeasy vibe, but it's food doesn't match the atmosphere. overall my experience was good, we were helped by Roberto, Joel, and a man that was training. all three of them made our visit here as wonderful as possible. we had the mussels, and they were amazing. overall good experiance,a bit pricy, but still good

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Constantly busy at breakfast, but the only restaurant option at the hotel. You want outdoor seating if possible, but there's always a wait. Inside is noisy smelly and stuffy. Way overpriced.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We ate here one night, and ate at the bar as we often find things are more interesting eating at the bar, and the service is often better. This was true here...the food was great. They had just put a Tuscan bean soup on the menu, and it was terrific. My wife and I also shared a caesar salad, a burger and roasted chicken, all very, very good. The bartender (Sergio) was terrific, mixed good drinks and was very, very service oriented. Give it a try.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Been three times and look forward to more. Believe it or not, gluten free bread for sandwiches. We invited friends after knowing that. Don't miss the bean soup.