“The Best!!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a local sushi connoisseur and believe me this is one of the best. I have followed (Jay) owner and sushi chef for the last 20 years. This guy knows sushi!! I have never had a bad experience and I can not say the same for other establishments in the area.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The place is friendly, with very good service, and very inexpensive for an excellent sushi. Ingredients were top quality and the variety of dishes is remarkable for a relatively small sushi restaurant. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

There were only a few tables occupied and the wait was outrageous! Two of our party left before being served. We waited another forty five minuets and only one of was served, then another in fifteen and when we asked for set ups,(which none of us had), they brought one set of chop sticks! There were six of us. Eight locals will not be back.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We loved eating in the open air window. Right on the main strip - so good people watching! Great service - good sushi and food selections.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

I don't eat sushi, but my son is a huge fan, so we stopped in for lunch. On the day we were there, the young hostess politely told us they couldn't serve any hot foods because of a problem with the gas used for the stoves. Everyone was having sushi and I was ordering a green salad with ginger dressing, so we went ahead and came in anyway. My salad was much larger than I expected; the greens were fresh and the ginger dressing was delicious. The other members of my family all enjoyed their rolls; I think they ordered six, including eel, salmon, spicy tuna, California and shrimp. The service was good, the atmosphere quiet - you can sit at the bar or in a booth. The restaurant is easy to find, just off S. Coast Highway near Main Beach.