“Bomb pizza”

Pizza Bar
Ranked #90 of 187 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Handcrafted Pizza, Gluten Free and Vegan options available, Healthy Satisfying Salads, Hearty Sandwiches, Buffalo Wings, Poutine. Our Fresh Baked Cookies are DELICIOUS. Let us Cool your Day with our Refreshing Smoothies and Ice Cold Coffee Lattes On a HOT Summer Day. And the best part we are ONLY FOOT STEPS Away from the Main Beach. We Also DELIVER ANYWHERE in Laguna Beach. COME ON IN WE ARE " MORE THAN JUST PIZZA"
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza Bar was delicious and refreshing after a day at the beach! Prices were reasonable and staff were very friendly. I am definitely coming back!

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Had the Hawaiian pizza. Staff very friendly and helpful. Pizza sauce made there. Crust had a very good flavor. Sat out front and watched the cars. Fun time!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I took my family to this restaurant for dinner one night of our vacation. After we all ordered, I observed the cook, who had been sitting at a table in the dining area, get up to was his hands at the dish sink. I thought this was odd since there was a hand sink closer to the dining area. He dipped his hands in a red bucket and scrubbed them together before he began to prepare our food without gloves.

I walked to the sink and looked in the bucket. To my disgust it was the bucket they use to clean the tables, and it was full of grey water with a scotch brite pad floating in it.

I was disgusted. I cancelled our order, demanded a refund and left. Beware!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I ended up going here twice during my visit to Laguna Beach. The pizza was that good. Excellent service. Even had the pizza delivered to my hotel room one night which was perfect!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Great pizza: deeply flavorful unlike so many places and slices. The biggest hit was the poutine. Anyone who’s visited north of the border will know the Canadian originators if this hearty dish set a high bar. It was as good at you can get. It’s a dish that’s you make or break with the gravy, and on this occasion it was delicious, an an ample quantity. Cheese and fries were first rate too. Definitely merits a return visit. The location too is really handy for the beach and the town.