“Excellent, almost comfort food-ish, dinner with wonderful service and relaxed ambience”

Three Seventy Common
Reserve with OpenTable
Three Seventy Common is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 186 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$19 - US$42
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Three Seventy Common Kitchen + Drink offers Chef-driven comfort food in the heart of downtown Laguna Beach. "Globally Influenced, Domestically Sourced", we employ a farm-to-fork philosophy with a seasonally changing menu guided by principles of sustainability, responsible local farms and fisheries. The lively interior features an exposed brick fireplace, vaulted ceilings and classic American vintage décor. Old school cocktails compliment an array of small, medium and large plates created with sharing in mind. With influences from around the world, the menu evolves seasonally. Classic rock music adds to the relaxed vibe at this neighborhood gem.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I met friends for dinner here on Wednesday night based on very positive recent reviews. The reviews are right: this place is a winner!

I hadn't realized this was the space of the old Sorrento Grille. The new decor and space is more open and relaxed. There still is an upstairs balcony with seating but I never went up there. We were seated at a table on the main floor by the bar area.

Service was a little slow from time to time, but was incredibly confident and friendly--he clearly loved his job, loved the restaurant, and loved helping people find what they might enjoy most.

The menu is an unusual assortment of dishes, almost all of which sound delicious. There is a strong "comfort food" element/feel to the menu, too--always a great thing.

We tried the macaroni and cheese, friend onions, and deviled eggs appetizers, and they all were wonderful. For our entrees, I had a garlic noodle dish, which I loved, and my friends had the steak salad and hamburger, which they loved, too. We were too stuffed to even attempt dessert.

This was a very pleasant surprise. 370 Common is an excellent restaurant with great casual atmosphere, wonderful service, an interesting and diverse menu, and great food. Can't wait to return!

1  Thank BillR2390

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We spent the evening in Laguna Beach with my wife and her co-worker who were in California on Business, enjoying the views of the Ocean and walking the beach. We had stopped earlier in the evening at another restaurant for Drinks and appetizers, so we were a little hungry later in the evening. So we decided to try Three Seventy Common.

My wife is Gluten free due to an allergy, so we always look for a location that can accommodate her food restrictions. We arrived and they were very busy, their was a Ten minute wait which was not bad at all. We waited at the bar and were served drinks right away.

We were shown to our table, and the server was their to take our order within a minute or so. She was very helpful explaining the menu to us, we order the Lamb chops and the side order of Charred Brussels Sprouts. Her co-worker also had the Lamb chops but ordered the Broccolini. The charred Brussels Sprouts were the best we have even eaten, and the Lamb chops were cooked perfectly and were also delicious.

The ambiance of the restaurant was very nice, we had a window seat which was nice. I would highly recommend stopping by for drinks and appetizers, maybe next time we come to Laguna Beach will have dinner.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was so impressed with the unique menu offerings. The appetizer choice list builds a delicious selection of meats, cheese and fruits presented on a chopping board . I enjoyed the trout. The steak for two could feed three. It was fun to watch the cooks in the kitchen working their magic. The Presley dessert with peanut butter ice cream finished the evening with smiles of delight. Our waiter Kyle was personable and fun.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We've been visiting Three Seventy Common since it opened and have never been disappointed. On our most recent visit, I have a pork shank that was nicely prepared and served with potatoes and some cabbage. I very much enjoyed it. I was sorry to see that the butterscotch pudding that had been on the dessert menu in the past was no longer there.

The restaurant has a good and reasonably priced wine list.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Great mini reunion dinner with tons of stuff sampled. Charcuterie board, bone marrow, pork shank, steak, pork belly, etc - tons of food, everyone enjoyed everything. Service was top notch. Would return.