“Total Surprise!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My brother who lives in Laguna Woods took us here for breakfast. I love when I find a restaurant I know nothing about and it exceeds all expectations. I had the mac & Cheese Breakfast and my son had the potato skillet so we could share. The potato skillet was incredible and the mac & cheese very good. Freshly squeezed carrot juice was a treat. I will be back!!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

4 of us went here for breakfast, $86 before tip. Unique menu, many breakfast dishes at $16+. Good food and service but at a high price

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My husband and I were in the area, looking for a brunch spot and he managed to find this place. We got in at a good time (around 11AM) and got seated immediately. The menu featured different kinds of protein (pork, beef, chicken, duck, smoked salmon, boar, lamb, goat, bison, etc.), each in its own unique dish. The descriptions were very familiar with an Asian fusion twist. I got the oatmeal pancake with smoked salmon and poached eggs - it reminded me of an eggs benedict with its bready base and sauces on the side of my beautify layered smoked salmon and poached eggs, but added a twist with the pickled red onions on the side. My husband asked what was the heartiest meal and was recommended the ranchero omelette which came with a side of home fries. The homefries were a little oily but the omelette was very filling with its crispy chorizo bits.

All around a pleasant experience with delicious food. It may be on the pricier end for the size of the dishes but worthwhile for this kind of quality.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I love to go visit this place. I have been many times over the years and never disappointed... sometimes pleasantly surprised by the unusual ingredient combinations...even a staple will have a slight twist to it.
Have even read about this find in national magazine. Glad it is in the neighborhood.
Definitely not your run of the mill breakfast place.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

What a menu! An eclectic mix of inspired breakfast/brunch items, with a bit of an Asian flair. Everyone raves about their meal. Bison, lamb, salmon, Hawaiian sausage...all amazing. The place is small so get there early. They said they would take reservations. Had the Bacon Asian Bloody Mary...nice. A very cool atmosphere with super friendly staff. Covered patio dining as well. I'll be back to try more if the menu.