“Good food, no ambiance”

King Kabab
Ranked #23 of 143 Restaurants in Lake Elsinore
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 10 February 2017

The food is pretty good, but not my favorite for Middle Eastern dining. The atmosphere is nothing special either...More like a fast food restaurant.

1  Thank 2oldtravelbugs

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped by to get some to go.
Got the chicken shish kabob platter.
The chicken was juicy and seasoned well enough.
They give you a ridiculous amount of rice that is good but doesn't have any seasoning. What I would recommend is cutting the rice portion by like a third and then lower the platter price by about $3.50 and then it'll feel like a good value.
The bread was warm and fresh though.
Not bad for a local spot really.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

We had the chicken and beef wraps, they were just so-so, beef one had an interesting odor, wasn't very good at all! Also had to pay extra for the tiny cup of spicy sauce which was needed to cover up the weird odor! The biggest disappointment was the cream puffs, what a joke, tiny store bought puffs solidly frozen, wish I had looked at theses before I took them home, pathetic and a total waste of money!!!! No sauce and these did not match the representation in the menu, feel very dis-appointed. I went here because of the reviews, not sure why this very over-priced mediocre place is so well thought of??!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Based on the reviews, I thought this would be much better. We came Saturday night, after 7pm, expecting to see dancers. None. Hot day, hot restaurant, door propped open? Hummus was bland, made with olive oil? Service was good.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

We have recently eaten here and it was delicious! My dad is Persian and he was very impressed with the koobideh kabob and the barg kabob served here! The waiter was lovely and attentive. We would recommend you trying a place like this as it is a little bit of Persia! :)