Lake Elsinore Hot Springs Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$73
Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites(Lake Elsinore)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$58
US$63
US$66
US$59
House of Siloam(Lake Elsinore)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We only there 15 mins and saw dozens of roaches!!! The room looked like something out of a 70s horror film. It was so dirty and disgusting there was noway we could have stayed there. I was with my family and would have felt more safe sleeping in our car on the side of the road. STAY AWAY FOR THIS DUMP!!!!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jason g
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Can't say anything about the rooms since didn't stay overnight. However, there were no meth heads (actually all of downtown LE is looking better), the grounds were clean, the pools inviting & the people pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank dlbevard
Reviewed 29 March 2008

I've stayed in this place before but it's gone horribly down-hill. The Korean managers act very suspicious to anyone who is not Korean. Yet they rent out some of the motel rooms to people with vouchers on a monthly basis and as a result I saw several broken windows in rooms. In fact the bathroom in my room had a bolt on its door so that anyone climbing in through the bathroom window (which faced a dark parking area and had a sliced through screen) couldn't access the rest of the room. A local police officer told me it was a bad place to stay because of the meth problem in the area and the people they rent to. But, for me, the ultimate gross-out was the cockroaches in the room. When I complained, the manager told me they have a weekly fumigation of all rooms and offered to bomb my room for me. I opted for the roaches rather than the toxic fumes and had to open every single bag outside of my home when I left because I was terrified one may have crawled into my bags. Really dirty, gross and unsafe. Don't leave anything in the room that you might be sorry to see disappear.

Stayed: October 2007
7  Thank IndigoBlue22
Reviewed 3 July 2005

We got booked with a group of soccer players in town for a tournament. No other rooms available at any other hotel (in quantity). This place was horrible. Stay away from it. Rooms were disgusting. Tried to switch to other room but the other room offered was worse. Walls were dirty, carpet was stained, furniture was sticky. We were afraid to be here. Booked for two nights, but moved to not great (but better) room at LakeView Inn the second night. The room price for the "Resort" was 74.50, what a joke! It ruined our whole weekend.

54  Thank bonzlb