“Couples Dinner”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

When the wife needs her Mexican food fix, this is our go to. It is a family owned and opportunity. All the locals come and here. The food is amazing. Never ever have had a bad meal here.
Taco Tuesday is always fun. You will always run into someone you know here.
My favorite is the steak Baja Bowl. Sooo Good.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Love, love, love mama avila's chicken soup it is so flavorful and delicious! I got it with my tampiquena steak. My dish was also delicious and served with a cheese enchilada. I could not finish everything but I did a great job considering I ate so much chips and salsa. Their salsa is BOMB!. My husband loved his cheese enchilada and our friends who frequent this place recommend the chile verde and Baja bowl. Wait was faster than I thought it would be and the ambiance at this location is superb. Great service as well!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

There were 6 of us and everyone's meal was delicious. It is a fun, lively place. The decor is wonderful. We got there early (cuz we had kids with us) and by the time we left there were quite a few people waiting. The marguerites were weak, but tasty.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had tried to eat dinner at El Ranchito several times but we couldn't wait 25 minutes so we left and wondered why other people were willing to wait. So during the holidays we ate a late lunch there and found out the answer: the food is great, and the price is comparatively very low. Both our chili relleno and chicken enchilada were delicious, as was the flan that we shared for dessert. Service was friendly but rushed at times. Easy to find a parking place. Fun experience.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Love this place
...alway my go to for great Mexican food and margaritas ..love their carnitas and table side made guacolmole

1  Thank Martin M