“Good Burger's”

Sanducci's Cottage
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Lakeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Been going here for years great burgers my bills average depending on what burger and drink buy 12.00 to 16.00 bucks food is good people are great place is fairly clean

Reviewed 18 January 2017

The food here is good, and the variety of burgers alone is worth a trip. I also like their breakfast fare and salads. Be aware that their kitchen space is very small, which translates into long wait times when they are busy.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Sanducci's Cottage has been a landmark in Lakeport for years upon years now; though ownership and menus have changed, the ambiance unfortunately has not. Much of their seating is outside on a busy corner on Main street, which unfortunately detracts from the culinary experience. This is a shame, because the extensive burger menu is both exhaustive and delicious. I found the interior uninvitingly dark. The prices are reasonable, though, and if I wanted to take away a burger, this is probably where I would go.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Yummy food in a small space is maybe the way to describe the start of this review. No this isn't on our 50-State Quest but an eat out in the city of Lakeport not far from our home town of Kelseyville. We did stop in for a bite to eat last October but we have been there a few times each of our 11 years up here. Despite the small cozy room space it has another draw back in that they are only open for breakfast & lunch not dinner. Well what do you really expect from a coffee shop or cottage. Guess we have eaten more at lunch times but have done both in times. Maybe a few people rate this as average for it might be for some. As for me I rate it a 4-star rather than a 3-star. That is because i order either the eggs benedict or the fruit crapes maybe both at times. They are quite filling for me if I do order both. So I try to talk my wife in splitting it with me as we order other things to go along. Just make sure they bring the crapes towards the end of the meal so they stay warm. The crapes are made a little lighter than my wife's. I like hers but the way they fix them makes a good change of pace. As for the Benedict they give you a couple of options not like other places. Traditional is always good but the Florentine along with their other choices makes for a good change of pace like I said. Seems like we like our breakfast their at lunch time but other things on the menu are good too. Try it if you like something different.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

A good burger joint. I think they go for the "joint" feel. They have lots of different burgers to choose from and offer an excellent turkey patty.