“Very Nice Brunch”

Park Place Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Place Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Lakeport
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I have enjoyed eating at Park Place Restaurant occasionally. Another person in my group doesn't usually care for it because she says it too noisy. Therefore we end up not going there very often. My favorite meal is eggs Benedict for Sunday brunch with champagne. I like the location near the downtown and park.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is a fun restaurant for couples. The food is good, the space pretty intimate, and the service pretty good. If it were a little less expensive I would go there more often.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Nice setting and close to the water. A water's view is one thing we like in living in the Clearlake area. I have enjoyed everything I have ordered each time and i tend to try new things all the time. My wife does too except she thinks it is a little pricey. Me too so maybe that why we save this place for special occasions. The both of us have gone with others as well as by ourselves. Besides good food service is the same way. And the menu give you lots to choose from with a verity selection. Looks small inside but many like dinning right outside or even the roof top during the warmer months. We never have had to wait very long if at that. Of course all the places up here you never have to put up with tons of people like in the bigger cities. We were there last June but we have gone a few times each year for the past 11 years. Don't know about breakfast but we do like either lunch or dinner. You will too so give it a try.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We will go back. The menu has plenty of options for apps and entrees. The view over the lake is awesome.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Quaint and right in the middle of Lakeport. Right next to Library Park. County hospitality and wonderful well seasoned local cuisine. Nothing pretentious about this place but consistently good. Very fine service.

Thank Dennis W. F