“Too much food haha”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant. Very clean and friendly servers. I had a good time. I couldn't finish my plate. The food was amazing

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

I was a little disappointed by this location. For starters the salad was warm and had very little dressing on it. The service (the guy tried) it's not the best. He certainly needed better training. The food was just OK. I had a platter with lobster, salmon and shrimp. It was very greasy. There was five of us in our party and they brought four biscuits. We waited 15 to 20 minutes to get more. The service was just poor.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This is a typical Red Lobster. Decent service, oversized portions, and rather good food. The only notable thing was that there was a bit of a wait to be seated on an off-time on the weekend.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

My brother was in town so we meet here with family for dinner.
He enjoys crab & lobster. I don't.
Food was good, but if I want fish there are other places I can get it for a better price.
We went early (4pm) so no wait but when we left people were waiting.
I've been by this place on the weekends and lots of people are waiting outside.
So this place is a bit pricey. You are paying for the side options & service staff.
The place was clean and our server was polite and on task.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

My husband and I love to go to Red Lobster for their shrimp. We neither one care for lobster, but I have heard that it is good. But we do love their shrimp. We went during their endless shrimp, which is a promotion at different times. This is a good time to try the various types of shrimp on the menu, although you only have certain choices (5 specific choices), but that was plenty for us. I tried their new parmesan shrimp and really liked it. Didn't care for their new Korean barbeque shrimp. It was a little spicy but the waitress said it was a popular choice. We also had the fried shrimp, and shrimp linguini. Of course you also get a baked potato (or ?), salad and delicious biscuits.

1  Thank DONNA P

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!