“Good Cakes!”

Denny's
Ranked #42 of 251 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

$4 for all you can eat pancakes is a great deal! The new improved ones are definitely better and fluffier than the old version. You can also get 15% off your whole check of you are an AARP member.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Came in for breakfast. Both food and service was excellent. It had been years since I sat at the counter. It was a mistake as all the dirty dishes in the restaurant go behind the counter right in front of me. Not the view I was looking for. Did I say my waitress was wonderful? She was. And the All American slam. Very good.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Eaten at Denny's many times and the food was what we expected. Nothing special, we did take. Our order was correct and after being on the road all day we were satisfied.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

We had a party of four people. Once a person took the order, they practically disappeared. I ordered soup, which arrived cold. I sent it back, and it was heated to lukewarm. I asked for a container, and took it home to heat it up. Another person in our group ordered the grand slam. The pancake arrived cold. It was sent back. The replacement pancake was actually raw inside, with the flour.....oozing. It was if there was a disconnect between the customer and the kitchen. The pancake was taken off the bill, but this was a TERRIBLE experience. We will travel about five miles away to the Palmdale Denny's in the future. What an eating disaster! Don't go there.

Reviewed 24 October 2012 via mobile

I ordered the Ultimate Breakfast Skillet. It was average not delish or fantastic. I order it everytime and it pretty consistant. Except this time, the tomatoes taste spoiled. My pancakes for pretty tasty though. My dad likes this place, so we come here for him. The service was excellent thought. I didnt get waitresses name but she has a heavy maybe German accent. We've had her before and she's always nice and very knowledgeable.

Pros: good service and looks clean

Cons: average food

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!