“A good Denny's”

Denny's
Ranked #43 of 251 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Service was good and food good. The staff made the experience nice, the location may not appear to be the best but we enjoyed it.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We had our nephews (three teenage boys) for the weekend and those guys can really eat. So after days of cooking we decided to go to Denny's where the boys could order up and fill up and they enjoyed themselves. We will go again.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

$4 for all you can eat pancakes is a great deal! The new improved ones are definitely better and fluffier than the old version. You can also get 15% off your whole check of you are an AARP member.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Came in for breakfast. Both food and service was excellent. It had been years since I sat at the counter. It was a mistake as all the dirty dishes in the restaurant go behind the counter right in front of me. Not the view I was looking for. Did I say my waitress was wonderful? She was. And the All American slam. Very good.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Eaten at Denny's many times and the food was what we expected. Nothing special, we did take. Our order was correct and after being on the road all day we were satisfied.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!